Customer Experience is a key differentiator for your business.
Ensuring that every interaction between a customer and your business is refreshingly positive can mean the difference between a lifetime relationship…or the loss of one.
Peak Insight recently had the opportunity to work for a financial services client to design, deploy and support a Cisco Collaboration and Contact Centre solution. To measure and drive improved customer experiences, and to listen to the ‘voice of the customer’, the client defined the following requirements for the solution:
- Voice and Screen Recording: The ability to enable call recording for key knowledge workers, as well as both call and screen recording for contact centre agents.
- Evaluation Forms: The ability to define quality evaluation forms with percentage-based scoring. The ability for the form to be split into multiple sections, with mandatory/instant fail items.
- Retention: To be able to retain recordings for seven years for financial services regulatory purposes.
- Resiliency: To provide service continuity in the event of an outage at a data centre.
To meet these requirements, Peak implemented the Call Recording and Advanced Quality Management (AQM) component of Cisco Unified Workforce Optimisation (WFO) suite.
Cisco Call Recording and Quality Management is a recording, compliance, and evaluation solution for agent performance optimisation and dispute resolution – designed to meet the unique requirements of virtual contact centres. It is a cost-effective and straightforward call recording solution for contact centres that value speed, scale, flexibility, and reliability in a Quality Management solution.
Call Recording enables recording of contact centre agents and other back-office IP telephony users to meet compliance requirements or verify business processes. At the same time, Quality Management helps monitor and measure the contact centre’s contribution to overall business objectives.
What are the benefits of Cisco Call Recording and Advanced Quality Management?
- Improves agent knowledge through evaluations and feedback
- Helps ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Improves business process and performance
- Increases revenue and profitability
- Helps resolve disputes quickly and accurately
Would you like to improve Customer Experience in your Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX) or Cisco Webex Contact Centre?
Is your organisation’s investment in a Cisco Contact Centre being fully realised?
With COVID-19, does your organisation have the data to evaluate and adjust to the ‘voice of the customer’ and the ‘voice of the employee’?
Peak Insight is an award-winning Cisco partner specialising in Cisco Contact Centres. We take a consulting-led and adoption-driven approach, with in-house software development capabilities to maximise the value of your investment. Interested to learn more? Let’s talk – schedule a call with our team, or call 1300 026 033 (option 1).